Saturday, August 19, 2006

Cell Phone Fun

Yesterday Chris from Solar Wind Works didn't show up until about 5:30 PM so no new work got done on the solar installation. He had to go to Reno to pick up an item shipped from Scotland and US Customs made him jump through a few hoops. So the only thing that happened while he was here was we unloaded the solar panels and stored them in the garage. Chris says he plans on being here around 9 AM on Monday. We will see about that.

I'm still learning how to use my new Motorola V325 cell phone so I decided to take some pictures with it. I was mainly interested in checking the quality of the photos taken by the cell phone. The quality is about what I expected, not too bad but not as good as my Olympus camera. So here are the pictures taken by the cell phone.

No comments: