Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mexican Magic

I don’t know what it is but I feel more alive in Mexico. All the food tastes so much better. I think the States food has too much preservatives and the food is picked before it is ripe. But it also may be magic because some of the food I brought frozen from the States tastes better here. The freedom here and the people are also intoxicating. I feel so much more alive here. It is looking more and more like I will be dumping the United States for the life of an ex-pat in Mexico. The only thing I miss from the States are my friends and family. I don’t miss George Bush and his war or all the red neck hicks who voted for him. I don’t miss the PC freaks and all the laws impinging on personal freedoms.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i gotta try this again because my first post dint seem ta get to ya. i like yer blog.i've seen you guys around. keep blogging por favor!
pedro[the guy on the black and chrome chopper]

Anonymous said...

I also hope you don't miss the liberal wacko's and the likes of bill clinton.

Don said...

Believe me, I could do without GW & the neo-nazis (I mean neo-cons, of course). The only thing about moving to another country is that I might be moving into the same kind of situation but I just couldn't understand the politics. Does that make any sense? I lived in the Netherlands for a couple of years and only heard about the really big political fights. Anyway, glad things are seeming better.