Saturday, September 30, 2006

Good News ?

I have been in negotiations with a fellow who responded to an ad I posted to the San Francisco Bay Area craigslist for a Ski Lease. I have been given a deposit but the remainder of the Ski Lease payment has not yet been paid nor have the papers been signed yet. I hope all will be accomplished in the beginning of next week. Since the lease is for my house for six months (November through April) furnished, I won’t need to sell my things. The lessee has also agreed to buy my Honda Accord EX so all I need to do now is to finish moving my stuff (that will fit) into the rig, get a UPS shipment of the mobility kit for the Wave 3 heater, put in a change of address with the post office and change over the utilities on the house.

I am now planning on being able to get on the road on next Thursday. I am hoping on being able to hookup with my friend John Calypso in Brownsville, Texas and then follow him down to the state of Veracruz in Mexico.

The adventure is about to begin (I hope).

Here’s hoping I will see you On the Road with Gary real soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Gary. You are on your way.
Do you have some condition in the lease if the house sells?

RVcruising


www.cruising-in-our-rv.com

Gary Schroeder said...

As soon as the deal is completed, I plan to take the house off of the market until spring when the lease ends. I am keeping my fingers crossed and everything looks good so far.