Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Deal is Done

Today I finally finalized the Ski Lease for my home. The papers have been signed and the check is in the mail to my bank. After the signing, the lessee and I went out to lunch and margaritas at a local sports bar, The Blue Coyote. Since I haven't been drinking alcohol for a few months, I am now not in a mood or condition to continue moving the rest of my stuff into the rig. So it doesn't look like I will get on the road tomorrow like I had planned. The rest of the move will have to wait until tomorrow and then most likely I will be out of here and on the road on Friday morning.

In retrospect the deal was easy and went fairly quickly. I was thinking that I wouldn't get out of here in time to meet my friend, John Calypso in Colorado and follow him to Mexico but it looks like every thing came together in the end.

And so the adventure begins on Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Gary, Did you sell the poster lot? My referal to the guy in Co is still a stable deal.

Enjoy your new life "on the road"
Dave