Friday, October 20, 2006

Leaving Tecolutla


After posting this, I plan to pack the dish and move on down the road. I found out that Juan is only 16. I will miss him and the others here at Las 2 Palmas. Last night Juan brought me a gift of some fruits. I don’t remember the name. They sort of look like cherries but are green and have large pits. They were tasty. This morning I gave Juan some small gifts that he appreciated.

This morning an old bus “Turismo Lobos” pulled into Las 2 Palmas. It must be a Mexican Tour Bus as several adults and children got out and went down to the beach.

I plan to look around Gutierrez Zamora to see if I can get the refrigerator hinge replaced and then head on down the coast to Costa Esmeralda.

1 comment:

Don said...

Gary, perhaps I've missed it but what is your plan going to Mexico? It's a long way to go if all you want is a warm winter.

I hope you found some maps. It took me quite a while to find Tecolutla on the net! Hope you are having a good day.