Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Plan

Several readers have asked me via comments, "What's your plan in Mexico?". I have answered this question in a comment but I guess I should state it in the main blog. My original plan was to check out different areas in Mexico with the idea that when my house in Lake Tahoe sells, I may want to move to Mexico since it is less expensive to live down here and I could probably live off of the small social security payment that I get each month.

I like the parts of Mexico I have seen and enjoy the people but unless I find the perfect place, I will probably just be a "snowbird" and visit during the winters.

So right now I am on my way west. I will go to Lake Chapala and visit a small town just north of Puerto Vallarta on Punta de Mita where I almost bought a place about a year ago. Then I will slowly make my way north up the west coast of Mexico and check out the towns along the way.

No comments: